Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Facebook where are you?

Is it just me, or is everyone having problem seeing their Facebook page tonight?  I can't even like any Facebook pages tonight or leave comments on them.  I'm wondering why? 
I never tell anyone to like any Facebook pages from my blog.  I do tweet info from other blogs I visit  when they ask in the post to do so, I often share on my Facebook page too when other blogs in their posts ask.  It's usually so their blogs will be visited for a review about a sponsors product and a giveaway that is related. 
I hope that this is allowed and I'm not being asked to do things by these blogs that their visitors/readers are
not suppose to do according to Facebook or Twitter.
However, I'm not having a problem with Twitter tonight, just Facebook.
Maybe they are just doing site maintenance.  Anyways that is what I am hoping.
The little guy just barely starts understanding these things and then people go and change them up.  Nerve racking.  When  something works really well, why change it just for the sake of change.  Confusing.
Well, hope I'm not the only one experiencing this problem and that it's fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment