Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mothers Should Be Up In Arms Against Amazon For Selling This!

For more information about this Pedophile  book being sold on Amazon go to Frugal Family Fun Spot at
http://frugalfamilyfunspot.blogspot.com/2010/11/shame-on-you-amazon.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FsDde+%28Frugal+Family+Fun%29

Any mother trying to protect their children from Pedophiles should know that this book is being sold on Amazon.  If this was a book telling Pedophiles where to get help to keep from acting on the sexual/control needs than maybe this could be tolerated, but when a book tells Pedophiles what to do not to get caught, well then this is another story. 

In America this is absolutely so WRONG.  Freedom of speech, or is it freedom of how to do a crime and not get caught?  You decide.  I won't be buying from Amazon.

2 comments:

  1. Amen, amen, AMEN!

    I understand why people are defending Amazon for freedom of speech, but I just can't do the same. I can GUARANTEE our founding fathers did NOT have this in mind when they created the freedom of speech amendment and honestly, I can't support anybody who continues to sell this filth.

    Yes, it's 'against the first amendment', however I'd rather it violate the amendment then scar, scare, stunt our children!

    It just makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can honestly say I hadnt seen this!! Guess I need to read the news more often (I never have time to watch it on TV).

    OMG!!! And I just ordered a bunch of stuff from there :( If I had known I guarantee I would NOT be supporting them at all.

    This is absolutely disgusting in my opinion. :( Our poor children...

    ReplyDelete