Monday, October 4, 2010

Perhaps PCH Prize Patrol you'll come to my house soon!

Mr. Beane won a million dollars from Publisher's Clearing House Prize Patrol.  The Prize Patrol team recently just checked back up on him.  Things don't seem normal there yet. 
I could truly understand things not seeming normal. You’d probably feel like you were walking around in a dream state for quite a time. I’m pretty sure that is how I would feel. There’s a good possibility I’d lose some weight because I’m sure from time to time I’d still be jumping up and down, that might go on daily for months afterwards, especially each time I relived the moment of winning from the Great PCH Prize Patrol in my mind.
My husband’s nerves would probably wear thin too, as I would countless times say, “I told you I just knew I’d win the Publisher’s Clearing House $5,000 a week for life prize someday.”  If you don't believe me on this one, then you'd just have to ask my husband if I didn't again just yesterday talk about wanting and knowing I'd win this fabulous, unbelievable prize from PCH.
I’m Happy for Mr. Beane and his family. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy is what I’d like to pass onto him.

No comments:

Post a Comment