Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trying to Find Some Nice Sugar Free Treats for gift giving?

I love The Swiss Colony.  I've usually purchased their cheese or beef logs as Christmas gifts for some family members.  Then I also added a great selection of jellies or jams to the gift.
Yet, this year I have to be a bit more careful in my selections for some family members.  Some have developed diabetes.  One has to take insulin and one does not, yet either way I don't want to make them have to say "No" to all holiday goodies.
It's refreshing that The Swiss Colony has more sugar free selections this year.  Two of the items in the sugar free category that I know my in-laws would really like are the Sugar Free Peanut Brittle and also The Sugar Free Mints.  If you don't see the Sugar Free Items in the drop down category then just type in Sugar Free in the search bar.
Next Head over to Eighty MPH Mom, where you can win a $30 item from The Swiss Colony!  You'd be surprised how many really affordable gifts they have there this year.  A lot of places have undergone price increases, but you won't see that this year at The Swiss Colony.
Good Luck.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about my giveaway - good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a giveaway on a nut iin a nutshell, too :) I'm about to go enter. Hope you are doing well! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete