Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tastefully Simple

Jaina's Mommy
Jennifer Hernandez
is a Hostess for Tastefully Simple.
If you are looking for great food items as Christmas gifts this year then check out
If you place an order just make sure to list Jennifer Hernandez as your consultant,
her ID number is 0096238.
I placed my order today because I know three people I give gifts to that always love Jams and Jelly's.
So they are going to be very happy with the Berry Medley gifts they will receive this year.
If you love Strawberry Rhubarb pie, I think you'll want to pick up this set yourself,
it also has an equally delicious flavor in the set,
but I'm not going to tell you what it is.
You need to go and check it out for yourself
and while you are there check out all the other fine food items,
some you may want to make for the holidays or other special  days in your lives.
Thank You
and God Bless.


2 comments:

  1. You have some very lucky friends! My Grandpa used to grow rhubarb in his backyard and made strawberry rhubarb jam when I was growing up and this is the closest I can find to what my Grandpa used to make. They are really going to love it! Thanks for the love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Strawberry Rhubarb pie is wonderful, so I have no doubt that this is wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete