Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Poor Spike Is Sick Now.

Little Spike my min pin has now caught the upper respiratory infection from Duchess (the German Shepard we got from the animal shelter). She's now better, but poor Spike has been sick a couple of days now. He's had his first antibiotic, so hopefully he'll get better soon.
All he does is either sneeze or sleep. He wants to constantly be on my lap too, and if he isn't he starts shaking like he's scared. So even though my legs are tired, he's on my lap sleeping.
I hope he feels better soon.
I'm saying a prayer my big dog the Belgium Malinois doesn't catch this. I hope his resistance is strong. Drag that doggy virus' go around quick in a family, just like people virus' do.
At least no doggy diarrhea with this virus though, so I do have a lot to be thankful for. Doggy poo in the house would make me want to cry.
Well, have a great day in your neck of the woods. Make sure to take your vitamins and minerals and pro biotic yogurts so maybe you can keep from getting sick.
I'm going to see if Walgreens is giving the flu shot in my neck of the woods this weekend, because I maybe have yucky jury duty next week, and
I tend to catch everything with a vengeance. I already have too many other
health problems to deal with, without getting that.
God Bless you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment