Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Yee Haw, Kick Up Your Spurs.



I know lots of people only wear boots at fair times, but I know many others like my husband who wear them daily.  My husband loves his western boots.  He loves Justin Boots. 
 Now even though he has a pair of Justin Boots and they have wear left in them, I thought it would be great if he could have a nice pair to wear to church or if we are going out somewhere nice.  So what Yee Haw good luck to find  out about what's going on over at Eighty MPH Mom.  Head over to Eighty MPH Mom, where you can win a pair of Justin Boots (winner’s choice)! 
Good luck, but really I'm kind of crossing my fingers for myself.  I'd love to win a pair for the hubster for an Anniversary present.
Just click on the Bold Eighty MPH Mom above for a direct link to her review giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment